Friday, July 25, 2014

KCW day4 : newborn clothes

Hi all. Today I have done many tiny outfits for my soon to be born baby girl. They are all simple project as you can imagine, what a little baby will wear during her first couple months of life.

Diapers cover: must have item! I followed the tutorial by MADE. It turned out so cute!


Bloomers : pattern by Whimsycouture. This pattern is fast to sew.


Kimono top : I use Japanese pattern from this book.

Even I can't understand any sentence in the book. The diagrams are detailed enought to guide me through it was done.


I was happy with the result so far. I hope to make a bit more and wish my little one will not arrive before her schedule.


Happy sewing!

Penya

1 comment:

  1. oh how absolutely adorable :) Looking forward to seeing your little girl wearing her mummy-made little clothes :)

    ReplyDelete